Mission: To improve the health of the community by providing free medical care to the uninsured.
Vision: Improving the overall health of our patients through expanded services, encouraging wellness through maintaining a healthy lifestyle and responsibility for self-care, and engaging the medical, professional, business, faith, and service communities for support to better serve our patients.
- To provide acute and chronic healthcare services through appointment-only clinics in general adult medicine and gynecology
- To engage volunteer physicians, nurses, interpreters, and support staff in providing high quality health care while employing a small part-time staff to assure continuity of and access to care
- To partner with organizations and individuals in referring patients for low cost or no cost specialty care and medications
- To monitor and react to national, state, and local initiatives that impact access to and cost of health care
- To seek financial support for both operational and capital/programmatic needs from individuals and organizations